7 Steps For Taking Care Of Your Retainers
1. Wear your retainers all of the time, except when eating or brushing.
2. When your retainers are not in your mouth, ALWAYS keep them in your retainer case.
3. Do not wrap retainers in a paper towel or napkin, this is the easiest way to lose them.
4. Do not place loose retainers in your pocket, this is the easiest way to break them.
5. Keep your retainers away from pets, dogs LOVE them.
6. Clean your retainers by holding them carefully and brushing with a toothbrush and toothpaste.
7. Do not place retainers in the microwave or in boiling water.