Not all superheroes wear capes. But our Kid’s Club members do! We’re excited to launch our new and improved North Coast Orthodontics Kid’s Club for kids ages 7 and up.
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends all kids see an orthodontist for an initial check-up at age 7.
Some parents are surprised to hear that. Why so young? There’s good reason. At age 7, baby teeth are starting to be replaced with permanent teeth and it’s the perfect time to start tracking your child’s jaw growth and development to look for potential orthodontic issues. If an issue is detected early, Drs. Schabel and Chan can work with you and your child to start treatment at the most opportune time to avoid more extensive treatment later on like extractions and jaw surgery.
While you may be able to notice more obvious signs like crowding or overbite, there are subtle changes that occur over time that only a trained professional would notice. By getting routine orthodontic & growth check-ups at North Coast Orthodontics, you’ll be setting your child up for a lifetime of healthy smiles.
Benefits of Early Interceptive Treatment:
- Better long-term health of teeth & gums
- Optimized tooth position for future dental treatment
- Reduced likelihood of permanent tooth extraction
- Reduced likelihood of future surgical correction
- Improved speech development
- Simplify and/or shorten length of comprehensive orthodontic treatment
- Improved self-esteem from enhanced smile & facial esthetics
As a community service initiative, North Coast Orthodontics offers FREE orthodontic & growth check-ups for kids ages 7 & up!
As a member of the North Coast Orthodontics Super Cool Smile Club, your child will receive:
- Free orthodontic & growth screenings every 6 months
- Access to patient contests
- Fun prizes & giveaways
- North Coast Orthodontics superhero cape or mask
Call (831) 427-2237 to enroll your child today and pick up our Super Cool Smile Club REWARDS CARD!